Re: [Amc-list] vacuum wipers

Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Could someone send me my endorsement check now?  :)

Here you go! I just got this in the mail, but being so generous, I GIVE
IT TO YOU! Don't spend it all in one place!

URGENT! There Could be BIG changes in your future due to Government Grants.

Thousands of people receive FREE MONEY from the US Government every
month in the form of government grants.

If you are an American citizen over the age of 18 you may be eligible
for some kind of government grant.

Imagine what you can do with $25,000, $50,000 or more!

     * Buy a Home
     * Invest in Real Estate
     * Start a Business
     * Get an Education

AND... with our FREE Government Funding CD all you need to do is figure
out how much you need and this CD will
help you take care of the rest.

Get your FREE CD Today!
VISIT HERE TO GET YOUR FREE CD SHIPPED TODAY