[Amc-list] deck lid spoilers for Javelin/AMX

[Amc-list] deck lid spoilers for Javelin/AMX

Does anyone have any idea when the famous rear deck lid spoiler was
introduced?
Was this an available option as far back as 1968?
Or, was it introduced along with the 1970 Javelin Mark Donohue special
edition?
I know I've seen them on the deck lids of pre 1970 Javelins and AMXs but I
always
thought they had been retrofitted by owners.

thanks for your answers,

Armand