Re: [Amc-list] OT: Finding a coolant leak...

Re: [Amc-list] OT: Finding a coolant leak...

Good point.

I have gone through that before too.

Usually somewhere between 80-100K I replace all the hoses and start over.

Once you get one seeping the rest usually  are not far behind.

You realy need to use a small mirro on a pivot to examine all the hose and gasket surfaces as the seepage can be quite small yet still create a stink!

Being able to pressurize the system and wiggle hoses around helps a lot too!

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: Matt Haas <mhaas@xxxxxxx>