Re: [Amc-list] OT: Finding a coolant leak...

Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Good point.
>
> I have gone through that before too.
>
> Usually somewhere between 80-100K I replace all the hoses and start over.

I date all my hoses with a paint pen and get nervous starting year 5. I
started doing that when I "swore" I'd just changed a water pump now
leaking; when I thought it out it was 10 years old. I started dating all
things under the hood.

http://wps.com/AMC/1963-Rambler-Classic-550-Cross-Country/Car-pix/images/Aug2002-LP-converter.jpg