Re: [Amc-list] vacuum wipers

On Fri, Jan 09, 2009 at 06:59:01PM -0800, Joe Fulton wrote:

> Another service company is Ficken Wiper Service in Mass., I think.
> I sent my 65 Rambler wiper motor to them and it came back looking
> like new.  I have not tested the function yet.

There's something kind of amazing in there being specialty companies
like that still around.  I hope not to need them - I was just digging
around in the not-yet-totally-sorted boxes of parts I got with the
'63 Ambo I'm working on at the moment, and found three motors, one of
which looks kinda NOS.  So I'm probably in good shape for the time
being.

jl