Re: [Amc-list] a/c discharge

" From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx
"
" I believe that it is possible to remove the engine without breaking
" the seal on that system, but maybe not.
" Does it have the shutoff valves at the rear of the comressor?
" If so, cranking them all the way opposite of the way they are now will
" close and seal the system, then you unscrew the the fittings from the
" compressor maintaining all the chearge except the slight bit in the
" actual compressor.
" []
" --
" Mark Price