[Amc-list] '09 AMC NATIONALS

The '09 AMC NATIONALS, sponsored by NAMDRA, will be held September 10-12,
2009 at Cordova Dragway Park, Cordova, IL.

We will have 4 brackets of AMC drag racing: "Quick Eight", Super Pro, Pro
& Street.

The car show will consist of 35 or more classes.

 A swap meet & car corral on Friday & Saturday.

A free picnic on Friday.

All awards will be made at the track on Saturday, no need to attend a
banquet to get your award.

More info to follow in the future.

Jock Jocewicz - President/Editor NAMDRA  NAMDRA@xxxxxxxx or
namdra1@xxxxxxx
8537 Antioch Rd., Salem, WI 53168  (262) 843-4326
                 JOIN NAMDRA - the best AMC club around!!
'09 AMC NATIONALS (Date & Location to be announced)
AMO#19, NAMDRA#46, AMCRC#974, NHRA#41915, IHRA#6766