[AMC-list] '09 AMC NATIONALS

It is less than a month to the start of the '09 AMC NATIONALS, Sep.
10-12, 2009, at Cordova Dragway Park, Cordova, IL. The meet is open to
all AMC & AMC enthusiasts, owners, clubs and the general public.

We will have 4 brackets of AMC drag racing, a swap meet, car show with 35
classes and a car corral (cars for sale), free picnic and more.

To receive the 2-page flyer-preentry form (pre-entry saves you $5 and
gets you a free gift) which lists fees, times, bracket breaks & payouts,
schedule, etc. send me your address and I will mail you one or you can
download it by going to www.cordovadrag,com and click on schedule, then
scan down to Sep. 12 and click on AMC NATIONAL. This will give you the
2-page flyer which you can print out.

More on the '09 AMC NATIONALS later.

Jock Jocewicz - President/Editor NAMDRA  namdra1@xxxxxxx or
NAMDRA@xxxxxxxx
8537 Antioch Rd., Salem, WI 53168  (262) 843-4326
                 JOIN NAMDRA - the best AMC club around!!
'09 AMC NATIONALS - Sep. 10-12. 2009 - Cordova Dragway Park, Cordova, IL
AMO#19, NAMDRA#46, AMCRC#974, NHRA#41915, IHRA#6766