Re: [Amc-list] Fw: overdrive wanted & questions

Re: [Amc-list] Fw: overdrive wanted & questions

There's not enough information there, but if by 'American' he means a
Rambler American, that would be of course the T96 trans. And the OD does
not "bolt onto" the tailshaft, it's integral to the T96 including hard
internal parts and the case is different. There is no way to "bolt on"
any overdrive unit.