From: Brian Schmid   mtflyr@xxxxxxxxxxx

Subject: overdrive

I am looking for an overdrive unit for any, but, would prefer American from
the early
60's through (?). It would be the smaller unit that bolts to the tail shaft
and from what my
research has indicated, was an after-market option. I will be adapting it to
a Metropolitan.

Thanks,
Brian
PS. I am fully aware of the engineering that may have to be done...