Re: [Amc-list] When they started pushing drivers and

Re: [Amc-list] When they started pushing drivers and

Huh?
I don't see anyone saying kill the thread unless I missed something?
I don't recall anyone saying they had no talent either?

I personally just said I only watched it when I was bored becasue I don't like all the deals and multicar teams.
I never said anything about anyone on this list being able to do it, though I suspect we could probably find one or two that could if they were so inclined and found the backing to get into a car.

I don't much care that it is off-topic.
How often do you go to a car show or even walk into a grocery store and see someone and talk about something other than cars or groceries?

I guess next time that happens we should all stop  and say, "NO, NO, we can't alk about little joey or Dale jr, it's off topic"...

eh, fooey on that.

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV