Re: [Amc-list] When they started pushing drivers and

Re: [Amc-list] When they started pushing drivers and

I stopped watching a long time ago. I used to like it when cars looked
something like what you could buy and drive, and engines where at least
based on what a manufacturer had. I know you could never actually buy
something like a Nascar racer, but it still seemed pretty cool that you
could get a car that looked something like what was on the track, and
you could get an engine that at least claimed it was a 426 or a 429.

I just don't see the point in it anymore. But I do like to watch amateur
racing, and would love to watch an amateur rally!