Re: [Amc-list] When they started pushing drivers and

Re: [Amc-list] When they started pushing drivers and

This is offtopic so kill the thread if you want.

I like NASCAR and I think it is all too easy to think the driver's are no talent bums.  200 mph 6 inches from the wall in traffic?  Come on, no one on this mail list could do that.

Yes it is driven by money.  What pro sport isn't?  Think about what goes into putting a car in the top ten week after week.  There's a lot of talent in each team.  Personally the Kyle Petty team hasn't seemed to care the last few years.  They seemed content let the Petty name fade from fame.

Joe Fulton
Salinas,CA