[Amc-list] infinite ohms -- not good

Welp finally found the source of my high speed spark miss. Bought a NAPA
wire set, to replace the one that's in there (tune up time). As before,
forgot that this kit comes with a coil wire that's too short. Once
again, gonna re-use the one I had, some nice looking 8mm silicone wire.
For some hare-brained reason I put the ohmmeter on it, and found that
it's resistance was infinite! Total open! Checked 4 times.

It looked and felt fine, even when I pushed the boot back. But when I
cut the boot all the way off, it was arced and melted, invisible with
the boot on. So spark was jumping the gap, adequate at low speed, but it
missed at high speed (are your sitting down... 3000 rpm!) and under
heavy load.

Made a coil wire from one of the older plug wires and its fine. Sheesh!

Two problems solved today with no additional money. Good old Rambler
Mentality!