[Amc-list] Fw: Does Edelbrock..etc make 290 intake?

[Amc-list] Fw: Does Edelbrock..etc make 290 intake?

Nick,
While we're on the topic of intake manifolds, I have a question about the intake on my AMX.
When I bought the car, I was a member of the dealership sponsored car club for AMC's.
My car came with a 360 and I was wanting to perk it up and the dealership came up with a set of "Machine" heads, cam, and intake manifold. Now I know the heads have the big valves and the cam was a little more racy but I've always wondered about the intake.
The one I have, has a part number ending in 762C and seems to flow well but I thought the weight saving of an aluminum aftermarket would be worth looking into. I did see one article, can't remember where, and they claimed some pretty high flow numbers for the 291 heads and this manifold.
Any thoughts?
Don