[Amc-list] Lights Out at Petty Enterprises

[Amc-list] Lights Out at Petty Enterprises

Honda has left F1,, now this,,
One of the GREATEST race teams EVER is closing shop. Had a chance to talk
with "The King" Richard before one of the PRI shows years ago. SUPER nice
guy!!
Who will be next?? If the PRI show is any indication there are some BIG
changes ahead for NASCAR. I did not see ONE single driver at this year's
show. I have thought for years that NASCAR was headed in the wrong
direction. They need to do some soul searching and reign in this SUPER
expensive sport.

http://nascar.speedtv.com/article/cup-lights-out-at-petty-enterprises/