[Amc-list] Another Concord Question/Problem

[Amc-list] Another Concord Question/Problem

THANKS for all the support on the new wagon.  But now I need input/pics/description on belt layouts for the 1980 Concord 258.  I had problems earlier so I went and did a single fan belt this summer and it worked quite well.  Then when the weather got cold I had to add a tension pulley and now it twisted and came off the other day w/my wife.

It really needs to go back to stock with 2 belts, however, I cannot figure out how the mounts are supposed to be for the altenator and the power steering pump.  Anyone have a good diagram/pics of where they bolt up and what goes where.  Looks like the PS may be backwards or upside down compared to a bad pic in my manual, but cannot figure it out.Happy New Year's Blessings,Richard javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx