Re: [Amc-list] Help with wiring.

That's the Delco. There's usually 3 wires, one larger gauge wire with a ring
that goes to the large post on the rear of the alt - with the red surround in
the upper right photo. The 2 wire (red and orange or maybe red and white)
connector clips onto the 2 prongs recessed in the side - at the top in the upper
right photo. Sometimes there is a lower voltage (7 volts?) feed used for
something else I don't remember what for.

Ken