---------------
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 07:52:49 -0500
From: "Jerijan" <jerijan@xxxxxxxxxxx>

If your engine is "Ramparts Red" (or Rambler Red), and it is original to
that car, then it IS a 327 LO compression (ie, two bbl).  The HiComp number
was more Orange (as in, umm, well, ChevyOrange)...ChevyOrange in fact is the
nearest color to that I've seen, and it's what I've used to recolor the
engines (in 58 up).
Jj

--
Frank Swygert