[Amc-list] New COncord Question

Found another Concord Wagon, 1983 Maroon Woody.  Has a bad motor but a T-5 (?) 5-speed and twin grip rear end, claiming the 30 mpg with the 6 banger.  How much trouble would it be to put my "left over 304 4bbl into the Concord?  Along with that 5 speed would be EXCELLENT!  But how much conversion would be needed to keep it from becoming a nightmare.  Simple or Not Simple, that is my question.  THANKS for your expertese!!!Merry Christmas & Blessings,Richard Estermyer javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx