Re: [Amc-list] Full flow 195.6 oil pump

Well, I'm going back to the partial flow pump and oil filter.  I pulled the parts off of a spare engine I have.  The Fram filter for that application is a PB50.  Frank's probably right that it's an old industrial filter.  They didn't stock it at my local Kragen's so I had to order one.  I'll have some more pics soon.  The Napa Gold filter that I bought for the full flow pump was a 1253 I think and it fit correctly, but you're right it's not quite as tall as a PH11.

I had a box of miscellaneous gaskets that I bought in an Ebay auction a few years ago from an old dealership which closed.  I had never looked through them until today when I needed oil pump gaskets.   I was surprised to find both the upper and lower oil pump gaskets in the box.   There are many miscellaneous gaskets and O-rings in the box so if anyone needs a special o-ring or gasket for a Rambler, Rambler carburetor or transmission, just post a picture to me with some measurements and I might have it for you for the price of postage only.  Or send me a part number if you have it. Many of these gaskets are tagged with the part number.

Joe Fulton
Salinas,CA