Re: [Amc-list] "Forbidden" CL ad, or, "There has to be a girl out there

Re: [Amc-list] "Forbidden" CL ad, or, "There has to be a girl out there who likes me and my cars"

I don't mind the battle.

It's intolerance of people for their lifestyles and or where their parents came from that gets on my nerves.

Notice I said I prefer.
I did not say people who listen to "X" type music are A$$#oles!

They simply prefer a different syle of, uh, music than I do!

:)

All of it sounds better thru an AMC AM-FM with reverb and an old cracked speaker of course

:)

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV