Re: [Amc-list] "Forbidden" CL ad, or, "There has to be a girl out there

Re: [Amc-list] "Forbidden" CL ad, or, "There has to be a girl out there who likes me and my cars"

" From: Bruce Griffis <bruce.griffis@xxxxxxxxx>
"
" Music War!!!!!!
"
" 	Time to dust off the Vox Tornado
" []
" Or the (gasp, horrors!) accordion!

what's 'perfect pitch'?  that's when you throw the accordion into the
dumpster, and it lands -right-on-top- of the banjo!

i'm a lapsed guitar wannabee myself, a lot of ground from rock to
classical spanish...  now it's mostly blues and related genre - which
i guess includes banjo and accordion.

rambler reference: in my whole life only 2 of my cars had radios.  none
now and i don't miss 'em.
--
now, to get us all into the holiday spirit, lets all sing together!
[no, i'm not claiming ownership of this]

Sam and Roz Are Coming to Town

(To the Tune of "Santa Claus is Coming to Town")

You better give up
On Christmas this year.
You haven't a chance
With relatives here!