Re: [Amc-list] "Forbidden" CL ad, or, "There has to be a girl out there

Re: [Amc-list] "Forbidden" CL ad, or, "There has to be a girl out there who likes me and my cars"

Girls and music...  hmmm met my wife in an interesting place a sports
bar _and_ little dance club (they tore down the wall between!) - the
music, from a reggae band by the way, was OK, but not as important as
speaking with her.  She likes soft rock and classical mostly, I like
well, a lot of styles, but mostly jazz, blues, and (ding, ding, ding)
"classic" rock.  When the commercial comes on about "Mama Mia" she
always states that she was a big Abba fan, um me, not so much - more
like AC/DC.

I liked driving in my old Eagle with her listening to the wonderful
AM/FM cassette radio with it's four clock-radio sourced speakers!  Too
bad we had the kids too often to be able to try the wagon out with the
back seat folded ;-) .

I prefer to fix Windows by restarting and holding the alt/option key to
choose Macintosh. :-P