From: Richard Estermyer <javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] Header for Concord Wagon 6cyl?
To: mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 1:00 PM

Any suggestions to where to get a header for the 258 in my 1980 Concord wagon?
Would I notice a difference as I did in the 360 Mat wagon? (25% inc).  Advantage
over single or split header?  Anyone have a lead for one?Merry Christmas &
Blessings,Richard Estermyer javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx