Re: [Amc-list] You Can't use a Full Flow Pump on a Partial Flow Block

Joe Fulton wrote:

 > Upon examination of the pump housing and the two blocks
> (1963 and 1965) it appears the casting is different (more robust) in
> the oil pump area.  This larger cast area will cover the open port on
> the back of the pump which is uncovered when it is installed on a
> 1963 block.

Well if it's any consolation I didn't think to look either. Yup, big
gaping hole. Not exactly easy to see, but yeah, that won't work.

Bummer. Oh well your motor will still be spotless and new! Thse old
things lasted fine without it.