[Amc-list] Wrecking yards?

I was at Leon's in Culpeper VA a few years ago and they had quite a few
AMC's.  I am thinking about another foraging trip to Leon's and wonder if
there are any other good or better spots to go for mid to late 60's big
car stuff?  I have a friend I stay with about 40 minutes north of
Culpeper and wonder what else might be in the area.

Thanks

Wayne
Wayne & Lisa, Bolton Landing NY
66 Ambo 990 wagon, 69 Ambo Coupe
2003 FLHTCI, 2000 WJ
2001 XJ, 2002 STS Northstar
Only a Biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.