[Amc-list] Buy American - which American ?

[Amc-list] Buy American - which American ?

If you go back through history far enough we have fought with so many peoples that doing anything without touching one of these groups is just about impossible?

We fought the civil war within our borders!
Maybe we should redraw those lines and not cross them?

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

No need to redraw the Southern Battle lines, ... The Sons of the Confederacy are planting the tallest Flagpoles allowed by the FAA along major Southern Highways displaying Confederate Flags larger than a Cab & Trailer Truck - illuminated at night and..
 the 'Legal' clincher.. on 'Private Property'.

Google:  'Flags acros Florida'

http://tinyurl.com/6haxmo

I'm accepting resumes for Satchel Charge Demolition Experts at this time. 8-)

milnersXcoupe
1981 series50