Re: [Amc-list] Just a thouught on the bailout...

On Tue, Dec 09, 2008 at 09:33:47AM -0800, WILLIAM SERCKIE wrote:
> I think that if the bailout of the auto indusrty is approved by our
> government...

OT, but interesting to hear the "alternate" opinions, such as those of
Ralph Nader and Michael Moore.  Moore pointed out in The Daily Beast
that loaning/whatever GM billions is insane, as the company can simply
be *bought* for $3B (I haven't checked his market cap numbers).

> The big 3 should consolodate and be known as "The New American Motors
> Corporation"

Heh.  Now, if Mitt Romney had been elected...

jl