[Amc-list] tf transmissions

i have found a 360 i think i will put in casper. try and fit a 304 in the american. i need 2wd trans for both. i know the 6 cyl has same bolt pattern as the v8. i was reading somewhere (crs) that the bolt patterns were changed to use the tf trans. and i know there is an adapter for the th trans to work for the fsj's. my q is, is the bolt pattern for a chryo trans different than the amc motor? i would assume it is. the cases i bet are different, just same internals?? thats what im going to bet anyway.

by the way, on the trans subject, isnt one of the tf trans that was behind amc motors suposed to have a lock up converter? what one and will it work behind a 360 and/or 304? i know NOTHING about the auto trans.

dave stohler
my rambler pics@
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules