Re: [Amc-list] Fightin' the Oil Pump

Joe,

Maybe right now it isn't fun, but just keep looking at the light at the end
of the tunnel. When you get this little setback out of the way, and begin
driving the car, the smile on your face will almost be as bright as that
light.
After all, we are a special breed. We have chosen to keep things functional
that many years ago almost everyone else gave up on.
When we drive these cars people look and gawk and tell us stories about
their old car that brings them back such good memories.
We are the messengers of nostalgia.
We have a place in this world......
We have a reason for being.........
We have a loftier job to fulfill.......
Our job is bringing back the good times and the good memories to those who
had almost forgotten.
Keep the faith.....
You will succeed......
All of us are supporting you............

Armand

Joe wrote.........