Re: [Amc-list] Pearl Harbor Day

Steve...no kidding!! I've been wanting to see the Arizona Memorial for as long as i can remember.It is about top on my to-do list,when i get the $$ to get there of course.  I'll bet it makes a person very  sad to stand there and read all the names of the young men who never made it out! The Pearl Harbor attack was supposed to scare the US into doing whatever Japan wanted.Well that didn't work....it just pi$$ed off a few million Americans!! My Dad tried to enlist, but received his "greetings" letter from the government first.