[Amc-list] TRIM YOUR POSTS!!

I've been seeing quite a few posts where people simply hit "reply" and
repeat the entire digest when answering a message. PLEASE remember to
cut and delete all the messages that don't pertain to your reply! I
always highlight the message I'm replying to and copy it, then click on
"amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx" in the "to:" line of the message, which brings
up the compose (reply) editor -- at least in Firefox (I seem to recall
Internet Explorer does the same). Then I paste the message in and type
my reply above it, copying the subject line and pasting it in the
message subject before deleting it from the message.

Just an idea -- however you want to trim/edit posts is fine, but please
do it and don't repeat the entire digest!

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"