[Amc-list] electric concord

need your help and input.  I have been toying with the idea of donating the
electric car to the UofM-Duluth, school of engineering, they have done
research, this is the only car that comes up as solargen electric in all
reseach done.
my problem is, that in storage, water has taken it's toll on the lower door
frames ( I have it in a resto shop and just got the news,,,yuk, but a
fixable problem)..I request the list for recommendations on overcoming the
rust in the door frames,,,eg, replace,,with what doors, remanufacture
new,,,the body man says that other than that, it is like new.
I have had many offers on the car, but no interest in selling, as stated,
the Uof M can not find another in the auto registery.

seldom do I request input, but read all those posts daily, some interesting
things are of value to me.

My update on the 83 scrambler. frame all double framed, total drive train
blasted and primed, as well fenders and grill,,tub is new, never been
mounted,,  remember, this is an ARK title showing 0 miles as a 83 jeep
scrambler,,, frame will be industrail yellow, drive train gloss black, my
wife wants it Honda yellow, bored 360+30 over, cam and goodies, chrome side
pipes,,,just for her to drive to work,,but she sold her big Harley to drive
this,,won't be a bitch anymore!!!,,,yea she is 15 yrs younger, looks like
goldie Hahn, and acts like her,,,just an air head,but a well respected
Doctor ( will give me free Vigara,,,when needed!!)
well, with the electric car,and the scrambler, I am very proud to have 2
unique AMC's.
still need a Rebel for that 343,418 HP to put in it.
buy the way, I put my 30 ft offshore away, fired those 502,1500 hp, and my
wife called me a kid,,,yea 59 and as I get older, the faster I was, and lost
count of my ex girls of the night,,remember,,just been married for 8 years.
Garry in cold snowy Minn