Re: [Amc-list] electric concord

Garry,
If you donate it to the U of M Duluth can you put a stipulation on it that
if it becomes surplus to them that it not be destroyed, but maybe passed on
to an auto museum or something?
I have seen in the past too often where historical artifacts (aircraft,
etc.) have been given to schools and when they are through abusing it they
simply send it to the salvage yard or sell it off to some one who will not
cherish it.
Can you get a letter of intent from them as to what they may have for plans
for the car?
And maybe that will be too much and they'll say keep it. I dunno.
Just seems a shame to donate to a school and then have it crushed in a few
years when they see it as a liability.

Just my two cents worth.

Armand