Re: [Amc-list] Ford assembly plant in brazil

Re: [Amc-list] Ford assembly plant in brazil

Yeah, after reading this and Tom's replies I got to say.

WT* is it with capitilizing and screaming JAP this, JAP that.

I replied in kind as it fit, now I wish I had not.

It is indeed racist or natoinalistic at best and uncalled for.

If your against imports, say so.
Try living what you preach to the 100%.
Just try.

You'll be very hard pressed to do it.
Made in the USA ain't a label you see much anymore.
Pull all the import stuff out of the big three vehicles.
They won't run.

It's a global world, er, round at least, last time I checked anyway.
look at the markets.
They all followed suit.
Weeeeee, right down the drain....

There's some real good buys out there right now on vehicles, houses, etc; though, if you in the market for one.
Prices are in the crapper.
Find a high priced dealer still?
No problem.
Drive down the road.
There's one who knows he needs to move inventory right around the corner.

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: Frank Swygert <farna@xxxxxxx>