-------------
Date: 19 Nov 2008 05:42:19 -0000
From: jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx

KEN...What are you against Unions or just against the US
manufacturing????????? Hmmmmm. HOW could we have won  WWII without
factories????  How the heck do you think workers get anything without any
unions???? I USED to work for a JAP car factory till they flushed 1200+ of us
4 years ago. Horrible treatment of workers while working there. Glad i'm gone!
Pay was pretty good..but..They are NUTS!! !!!! What is your problem with US
manufactured cars/trucks??? I'll put my 2004 F-150 4x4 up against any JAP
CRAP truck made!!! Also own a beautiful 2008 GT Mustang! Now...buy a
Dodge/GM/FORD....Leave the JAP/Korean..etc crap alone! Remember...MOST of the
parts are imported here!  JUSY my opinion. Thankyou,Joe.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"