[Amc-list] Big 3

I consider myself a 'free market' guy, let the best man win  ... yes some of
the ills have been self inflicted, but most  if not all of the issues this
industry faces are government caused ... if I'm  not mistaken didn't AMC seek a
guaranteed loan in the early `70's?  Didn't  get it and we all know how that
turned out ...