[Amc-list] Weld through and Super Trap out back

[Amc-list] Weld through and Super Trap out back

I use a 3M Weld through sold through O'Reilly's and even with my Mig at low settings have been pleased.  It is pricey, but cheaper than rust!

Comcerning the Super Trapp's exiting in behind the rear bumper, I should have clarified I was talking about the J10.  It does not have a topper and I will be doing some light offroading with it, so the thought of crushing one of these $250 beauties is not pleasant!

Have agreat  week and thanks again for the info!

Jesse