From: Jim Boone
Subject: [Amc-list] Best Jeep Cherokee?
To: AMC List

I'm thinking of finding a 4x4 Jeep Cherokee with a 4.0; trans I prefer manuals, but they are hard to find.  Lots of these available used, but most are well over 100k miles.

What years do you think are the best as far as what was underneath - trans (man & auto), transfer case, axles.  Also consider what is easiest to service, get parts for, has best aftermarket support...

I was thinking 90-95 range.

Thanks,

Jim Boone
Mims, FL