Re: [Amc-list] Weber 32/36 DGEV Issue

Could be wide open throttle doesn't vapourize well or the fuel pump/flow can't
keep up with the demand or ,

it could be the ignition. Full throttle puts a big load on the sparkers - plug
gap too big, coil can't handle it, etc.
Does it do this on the flat also if you use all the pedal for about the same
length of time as climbing the hill?

Someone may have said this already - I'm about 40 email behind. : )

Ken

Quoting Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx: