[Amc-list] Super Trapps & Hole Saw Bumper Notches

[Amc-list] Super Trapps & Hole Saw Bumper Notches

Yes - Yes and - Yes.

The guidelines are there for applications - it's the pipe inlet size..

by nature of the Design you either add or subtract the number
of stack plates to louden or quiet the exhaust or move around
your Torque Curve if so inclined.

You can choose 3" - 4" or 5" diameter disc size .

For a Rambler stock 6 go with a 3".

4 & 6 cyl. 'Sport Racing' - go with a 4" .

I'd say the same for a Street V8 as your RPM is
lower than the Rice Racers whose exhaust volume
in their higher RPM range would be similar.

If you're running a screaming upper power band V8
use a bigger hole saw for the bumper notch & toss
in a 5".. for Ultimate Racing.

Onsite you'll see:

SUPERTRAPP EQUIPPED 1938 CHEVY TRUCK WINS SEMA'S GRAN TURISMO AWARD FOR
"BEST TRUCK / SUV".... so running one on an AMC 6 isn't as novel as it
might seem.
*SUPERTRAPP EQUIPPED 1938 CHEVY TRUCK WINS SEMA'S GRAN TURISMO AWARD FOR
"BEST TRUCK / * <http://www.supertrapp.com/news/index.asp>
The exhaust in the exhaust pipe does not experience the reversion
pulsation all other exhaust designs have - the sucking into the pipe
after the pressure pulse.

The disc plates seperate during the exhaust pressure pulse then snap
shut - not allowing the 'inhale' segment of standard exhaust systems -
it's efficient.

Having any exhaust exit totally under a stopped vehicle
is never a good idea..carbon monoxide seeps & even tho
it might not kill you all at once - driving half asleep sucks for oncoming
traffic.

The 3" disc isn't all that big.

If you want higher up exiting - notch the bumper with a hole saw &
install creatively..*SU* <http://www.supertrapp.com/news/index.asp>

*V"....* <http://www.supertrapp.com/news/index.asp>