[Amc-list] caspers cancer

ok, so tonight, i got under casper, and found equal points to measure the hight from. i was coming up 2" high on the right front corner at the front of the door, rear of the front fender. got to looking around. found out that instead going between the grooves on the jackstand, it sat ontop of one, a bolt on the right rear jackstand. had all the weight of the right side shifted. got it strait, now all 4 corners are sitting at 15.5" off the floor. so i feel better now. maybe my chassis isnt as flexy as i first worried...

dave stohler
my rambler pics@
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules