Re: [Amc-list] weatherstripping for doors

Take a spare to a sheet metal shop where they make AC duct. See if they can adjust a slip roll machine to bend something that thick and gently curved. That or they may have some other type bender that will work. If they can, you can buy a straight one and take the two by. I started to say take a straight one and the spare, but if they can't curve it you're stuck with something you can't use. Better to ask first!

------------
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 01:55:03 +0000
From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx

If someone could figure out a way to curve those I think they would fit ALL Ramblers, sedans and hardtops for the new body 63 and up.

I should have some spare vent window assemblies, know I have  at least one. I'll have to look at one that is out and see if I can figure out something.  Mayber some kind of a jig to bend the straight ones?

Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"
Magazine (AMC)
For all AMC enthusiasts