------------
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2008 21:40:56 -0500
From: "KENT ANDERSON" <65marlin327@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Great answer, Frank!  LOL  I know we all hear the stories about our AMC's being made of everyone elses throwaway parts.  My question was based on a couple of things... One; I know very little about the Pacer, in general... Two, AFAIK, the engine was supposed to be a GM version of a rotory, so it didn't seem all that far fetched that they would be furnishing some kind of front end gear.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"