Re: [Amc-list] weatherstripping for doors

Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> yeah, uh, no!
> Those are exactly the same guides I need to do something with on my 69!
> Same exact piece, I believe.
> If someone could figure out a way to curve those I think they would fit ALL Ramblers, sedans and hardtops for the new body 63 and up.
>   I am trying to figure out a way to get a seal without the hammer and block of wood!

Too late, I figured out the way to solve the problem -- which is that as
you curve it, it collapses -- is to fit apiece of 1/4" thick aluminum
into the groove where the window goes, and run it through a pair of
rollers. That'll stop the collapse of the "U" channel.