[Amc-list] Made a boo boo today

mark, im waiting (and others may be also) for pics of your progress. i havent gotten much done at all lately on the ramblers, drag car, or anything. havent been sleeping again. sucks to high hell when its either pain, insomnia, or the dam cold sweat dreams that keep a guy up at night.... been working on that bike just cause i need SOMETHING to work on, and i can do it in my comfy recliner. wife dont b*#@h to much about doing that in the house. thew a FIT when i brought a head in to work on. lol.

dave stohler
my rambler pics@
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules