[Amc-list] ebay stuff

ya, i saw that 196 in pa. would be nice to have. cept its missin most everything i need. my block would be fine, just needs to be bored out a little. i need pistons, rings, rocker shaft, rods, main/rod bearings, and rear seal. then i think i could get it running and be fine.

only thing tho, if i was to rebuild that motor, id be tempted to have to have the block bored, decked, head decked and rebuilt. i might need new valves also. not sure how they look on the seats/stems. sitting since 1985 with coolant in 3 cyl, im sure the valves cant be good on the top sides.

dave stohler
my rambler pics@
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules