[AMC-list] ebay stuff

Here are a few odds and ends thing tossed onto ebay the other day, as usual the stuff always ends Monday night.

This is a new Gremlin & Hornet heavy vinyl applique cover to repair your existing machined dash in your classic, same material used for the 71-74 AMXs. This does not have the metal back like the other one I sold last week, this uses your existing metal backing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330329628506

a set of original volacno centercaps...and bonus set of brand new red embossed rings go with them

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330329651920

I am running low in the small tattered box on these, it is a NOS 1967-68 AMX unengraved unstamped dash serial number. From the late, great, Kenosha vendor collection of Leeland Fanning. Sure do miss him, he used to scourer garage sales and estate sales, and meets all around Kenosha, Milwaukee and Racine (along with other Kenoshans who did same like Knapps, Bohaczeks, Rhode, Fonk to name a few!) but a swap meet was not swap meet without Lee and if you ever got chance to go to his house is was unbelieveable. Like a huge AMC museum of NOS stuff. I used to joke with him that I would give him $100 if he would 'accidentally' lock David Simon in a closet in house so I could pillage crates of stuff first. But Lee knew the items I was interested in like dealership memorbilia and would buy all he had....of which a lot of it still graces my garage and office to this day. Sadly, Lee lost battle with cancer in I believe 2000. We miss you Lee.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330329633940

Here is a Hornet AMX front spoiler someone could use for Hornet, Gremlin, Concord maybe even Spirit. Bet you didn't know that AMC molded these in not one....but FOUR different colors! There are 4 part numbers also on back for the different colors.....red, yellow, green and white.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330329639230

If you have ever parted out a 77 or 78 Hornet AMX or Concord AMX.....underneath the Targa band is the biggest hack job ever done on a AMC. Seems the company in Milwaukee AMC sent the cars up to for the 'kit' flairs, targa, ect, did a really cruddy job. Ever one I have parted out, when you pull off the Targa band, there is usually a number of extra holes as they obviously had trouble mounting it....and some of the holes are filled with putty, others left open! The Targa band was used on not only those two above, but also 79-80 Concord hatchbacks. And sort of like Rebel Machine rims trim rings, if you remove it, chances are you will ruin it, so damned if do, damned if don't. So if you have a 77-80 AMC with Targa, check your headliner, and if any spots or discoloration, chances are water coming in behind the Targa band. On that note, here is the front spoiler:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330329639230

and not sure how many of you with a Gremlin or Hornet want factory AC with summer coming on, but here is everyting you need for dash setup except WeatherEye. You will have to supply the stuff under hood, but all that readily available at auto parts stores like condenser, dryer, hoses, ect.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330329632029

this is main link as there are other things in there for Gremlin & Hornet and usual and unusual array of AMX & Javelin stuff.

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/merchant/eddiestakes

thanks for looking,

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825