------------
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 17:48:55 +0000
From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx

I have bought new carpet for the American and want to put a layer of sound deadener type material on the floor before installing it.
  Anyone have any suggestions as to what product gives the best bang, or rather lack of bang! for the buck?
Dynomat is about the most expensive I see. There is also a material called Fatmat [or is it Fatmax] anyway, I'm leaning to the Fatmat product. 100 sqft is $130 total.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"